Cold Laser Is Not Just About Pain Relief
- Just want to feel like your old self again?
- Enhance sporting performance?
- Old or recent sports injury?
- Chronic Headaches or migraines that last for days?
- Do you experience constant pain in any part of your body that just won’t go away?
- Are you looking for pain relief or something more?
Science backed Cold Laser therapy confirms this amazing “cutting edge” technology can assist with pain relief, reduce acute and chronic injury symptoms, increase range of movement, improve brain function and higher energy levels leading to greater quality of life and who doesn’t want that?.
Cold laser therapy has been in use safely, for over 60 years in the USA, Europe and Japan with NIL known negative side effects for sports injury, long term pain management and debilitating health conditions. In fact, at the last Olympic games America ditched the ice baths and took Cold Lasers to care for their athletes. The I.O.C. has approved Cold Laser Therapy for use at the Olympic Games link link2 proving it is a safe and non-drug approach for the enhancement of athletic performance and recovery.
Cold Laser Therapy or Low Level Light Therapy (Photobiomodulation) is a non-invasive, non-toxic and painless alternative pain relief treatment that has been treating acute and chronic pain symptoms for over 60 years. Treatment is quick, painless and does not require any piercing or penetration into the skin or body.
Irritating ‘niggles’ and constant pain are exhausting, not to mention the frequent use of pain relief medications that do not work. Your mental health, social life and time with family become deeply affected. The frustration you must feel after attending countless, costly treatments that only temporarily relieve your pain simply compounds this. Still searching for a solution?
Conditions Cold Laser Therapy offers Pain Relief?
Cold Laser therapy treats anything from:
- Back Pain
- Knee joint soreness
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nerve Root Pain
- Vertigo / Dizziness
- Pre/PostSports workouts
- Post Operative Pain
- Trigger Points
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Heel Spurs/Plantar Fascitis
- TMJ Pain/Dysfunction
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Migraine Headaches
- Wound Healing
- Neck Pain/Whiplash
- Tennis Elbow
Read more about the conditions we treat here.
How does Cold Laser work?
Handheld emitters are placed on the skin and light is absorbed into the cells. Energy released from the light stimulates the tissue to accelerate repair. The light increases the cell’s metabolism and assists with collagen growth, which further aids repair. Read more about how Cold Laser Therapy works here.
What are the benefits of Cold Laser Therapy?
- No heat or discomfort
- suitable for children and adults
- Drug-Free : no chemicals, creams or drugs are used during or after the treatment as your own body’s healing response is activated
- Non-invasive: the treatment uses low level light to stimulate healing. There is no cutting, splicing or piercing of the body whatsoever.
- Easy to apply: the treatment can take from 30 seconds to several minutes depending on the size of the affected area.
- No side effects: due to its non-toxic and non-invasive nature there are nil known side effects whatsoever from the treatment.
- Cost effective: by comparison to invasive surgeries and long rehabilitation programs Cold Laser Therapy may prevent the need for surgery.
- Reduces the need for surgery: Cold Laser Therapy helps heal tissue by accelerating the growth of repairing cells, because of this, Cold Laser Therapy may reduce the need for surgery.
See more FAQs here.
If you’re still looking for an alternative healing solution watch this informative video explaining Cold Laser and its many applications.
Vielight Photobiomodulation Lecture 2015(Low Level Light Therapy)
Watch as Dr. Lew Lim and leading scientists from Harvard Medical School and Boston University School of Medicine, share their insights about the positive effects of low level light therapy (photobiomodulation) on the body and brain at the cellular level. This is the groundbreaking webinar on photobiomodulation (PBM) that aired during the World Summit of Integrative Medicine 2015.